Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- Israel Destroys Home of a Top Political Leader of Hamas - New York Times
- Letter from Africa: Ebola invasion - BBC News
- Putin's Strategy Is Complicated by Rebel Setbacks in Ukraine, Sanctions - Wall Street Journal
- Special Report: Where Ukraine's separatists get their weapons - Reuters
- In China, Xi Jinping's anticorruption drive snares a tiger - Christian Science Monitor
- Toy Drone Disrupts Aircraft Fighting California Wildfire - Scientific American
- NCAA has settlement agreement in concussion lawsuit - Detroit Free Press
- Rare pause in Tripoli airport battle so Libyan firefighters can tackle huge oil ... - National Post
- Who Will Be the Next Bachelor: Nick V., Farmer Chris or Grumpy Cat? - TIME
- 9-year-old girl dies on family vacation after small plane crash lands on Florida ... - New York Daily News