Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- New attacks disrupt holiday lull in Gaza fighting; UN calls for truce - Los Angeles Times
- Fear of Ebola Breeds a Terror of Physicians - New York Times
- Lightning strikes 14 people on California beach, island - New York Daily News
- Dollar Tree, Inc. to Acquire Family Dollar Stores, Inc. to Create North Americaâ ... - Businessweek
- Sand Fire Holding At 3800 Acres, Evacuations Still In Effect - Capital Public Radio News
- Libya struggles with tanker blaze as militia fighting escalates - Financial Times
- Ukraine forces capture rebel territory close to Malaysia Airlines crash site - Washington Post
- US surveillance programs threaten freedom of press, report says - Reuters
- Congress reaches tentative deal on VA fix - Healthcare Dive