Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- S. Korea Says North Launches 3 Short-Range Missiles - New York Times
- For GOP, scandals could be an electoral plus - or minus - CBS News
- Powerball, at $600 million, now second-largest jackpot in US history - Baltimore Sun
- Conn., NTSB officials to tour train crash site - Ct Post
- Co-ed beauty in hofstra horror - New York Post
- Bombs against Iraqi Sunnis kill 49 - Ninemsn - Ninemsn
- Google Glass Is Watching—Now What? - Wall Street Journal
- Plans for equal Medicare, Medicaid drug payments saves billions: CBO - MarketWatch (blog)
- Hollande signs gay marriage bill - The Australian