Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- Obama, Outraged Over Beheading, Vows to Stay on Course - New York Times
- President Obama Responds to the Execution of James Foley - ABC News
- Israeli Airstrikes Kill Wife, Child of Hamas Military Leader - Voice of America
- Pentagon weighs more troops to Iraq - Politico
- Virginia Prepares for Possibility of Same-Sex Marriage - Wall Street Journal
- BofA in $16.5 billion deal with US over mortgage bonds: source - Reuters
- McDonnell takes witness stand, defending himself against corruption charges - Washington Post
- NFL Asks Katy Perry And Others: Pay To Play Super Bowl Halftime - Forbes