Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- Malaysia Airlines MH370: seabed search set to widen - CBC.ca
- Geneva Deal Could Still Settle Ukraine Crisis – Russian UN Envoy - RIA Novosti
- Possible North Korea nuclear test looms over Obama's visit to South Korea - CNN
- What Bundy's Fans Said, Before and After - Daily Beast
- Analysis: Beyond Kerry, seeking new Mideast ideas - Chron.com
- 12 hurt, 3 critical in California school bus crash - Chron.com
- Wings' magic runs out against Bruins - ABC News
- FDA weighs in on e-cigs - Philly.com
- Vermont first state to pass GMO labeling bill - UPI.com