Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- James Foley beheading video is authentic: National Security Council - Chicago Tribune
- Michael Brown shooting: Who's who in Ferguson - CNN
- Rick Perry: Tight smile, perfect hair as he's booked in abuse of power case - San Jose Mercury News
- Hamas Military Commander's Wife and Child Killed in Gaza Strike - Wall Street Journal
- George W. Bush dares Bill Clinton to get wet for ALS - USA TODAY
- New Suspected Nigeria Ebola Cases After Officials See Progress - Businessweek
- Harvey Standoff Ends With Two Arrests, Eight Hostages OK - NBC Chicago
- Landslides kill at least 36 in Japanese city of Hiroshima - Irish Times
- Macy's to pay $650K in racial profiling case - Westfair Online