Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- Mom Who Drove Minivan into Ocean Charged with Attempted Murder - ABC News
- Crimea and the morality of secession - Washington Post
- Former GOP presidential hopefuls emerge at CPAC with an eye on 2016 - CBS News
- Clinton Highlights Record on Women's Rights at UN - New York Times
- Single Ukrainian athlete attends Paralympic opening in Sochi - TSN
- Oscar Pistorius trial: Four unanswered questions, and an answered one - CNN International
- US employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather - Houston Chronicle
- Malaysian Court Sentences Anwar to Five Years Jail for Sodomy - San Francisco Chronicle
- 'Upskirt' ban in Massachusetts signed into law - CNN
- Desperately Seeking Satoshi: Bitcoin Creator Hunt Turns Bizarre - NBCNews.com