Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- Spring forward: Daylight saving time has arrived - Washington Post
- Ukraine Slams Crimea Referendum on Joining Russia as Unfair (1) - Businessweek
- Assange to SXSW: We're all being watched - CNN
- Hunger Strike Continues For Immigrant Detainees - NBCNews.com
- Afghan Vice President Dies from Illness - TIME
- Woman survives mass bee attack - Waterbury Republican American
- Lobos can't handle Aztecs' zone, lose 51-48 - MiamiHerald.com