Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- Russian aid convoy, artillery units cross into Ukraine - Boston Globe
- Death toll rises as IAF continues to pound Gaza - Jerusalem Post
- Pentagon Says Chinese Fighter Jet Confronted American Navy Plane - New York Times
- SpaceX Test Rocket Self-Detonates Over Texas - PC Magazine
- Administration offers new tweak to birth control rule - STLtoday.com
- Officials investigating ice bucket challenge mishap that left firefighters hospitalized - Washington Post
- Wilmer Flores struggles at shortstop as Mets lose to Dodgers, 6-2 - New York Daily News
- Goldman to Pay $3.15 Billion to Settle Mortgage Claims - New York Times